Responsible – who is responsible for data processing?
Identity: Abolex Abogados SLP hereinafter referred to as Abolex
Registered address: Ctra. CV70, C.C. Urbania, 13, 03502 Benidorm (Alicante)
Domain name: https://www.abolex.es
Purposes – for what purposes do we process your data?
In compliance with the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, we inform you that we will treat the data you provide for
- Manage the contracting of services that you carry out through the web, as well as the corresponding invoicing and delivery.
- To periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities carried out by Abolex, by any means (telephone, mail or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user objects or revokes his/her consent.
- To send commercial and/or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes his consent.
- To comply with the legally established obligations, as well as to verify compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
- Transfer of data to bodies and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
Categories of data – What data do we process?
Derived from the above-mentioned purposes, at Abolex we manage the following categories of data:
- Identification data
- Electronic communications metadata
- Commercial information data.
In the event that the user provides data from third parties, he/she declares to have the consent of the latter and undertakes to transfer to them the information contained in this clause, exempting Abolex from any responsibility in this regard. Nevertheless, Abolex may carry out the verifications to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with the data protection regulations.
Legitimacy – what is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of data for the purpose of sending periodic newsletters on services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the interested party, expressly requested to carry out such processing, in accordance with current regulations.
In addition, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who sends his or her data, which he or she may withdraw at any time, although this may affect the possible communication in a fluid manner and the obstruction of processes that he or she wishes to carry out.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to Abolex
Data Retention Term – How long will we keep your data?
Abolex will keep the users’ personal data only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as you do not revoke the consents given. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked for the legally established periods.
Recipients To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data may be accessed by those suppliers who provide services to Abolex, such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is required by law, or for the execution of the contracted services.
Abolex has signed the corresponding contracts for processing with each of the suppliers who provide services to Abolex, with the aim of guaranteeing that these suppliers will process your data in accordance with the provisions of the legislation in force.
They may also be transferred to:
- The State Security Forces and Corps in cases where there is a legal obligation.
- Banks and financial institutions, for the collection of services.
- Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when this is established by the regulations in force.
Information Security – What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and Abolex’s servers
- Other measures to prevent access to user data by third parties.
In those cases where Abolex has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized in accordance with Abolex’s commitment to the protection, integrity and security of the users’ personal data.
Rights – What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Abolex is processing personal data concerning you.
You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if necessary, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Under certain circumstances, you may request that we limit the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data, Abolex will cease to process the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of any claims.
Likewise, you may exercise your right to the portability of the data, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to make use of any of your rights, please contact info @ abolex.es
Finally, we inform you that you can address the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim derived from the processing of your personal data.
If you wish you can also consult our Cookies Policy