Conveyancing – Solicitors experts in real estate transfers and management
In Spain, the transfer and management of real estate can be a complicated process and has to be carefully considered. It is not advisable to take risks in an operation in which so much enthusiasm, time and money is invested.
Buying a property, selling it or enjoying it involves dealing with a wide range of people, organisations or institutions: buyer, seller, legal representative of each party, real estate agent, notary public, registrar, public service companies, town hall of the municipality where the management is carried out, banks…
At Abolex Abogados we have extensive and successful international experience in the area of real estate law. We have earned the trust and respect of our clients from all over the world through the resolution of numerous cases where mistakes in contracts or failure to comply with promised conditions have occurred, among other circumstances.
In order to facilitate all the steps and ensure that the operation is carried out correctly, you can count on our legal advice, taking care of all the small details as well.
With our knowledge and application of current legislation we will keep the process going until its completion, informing you of the next steps to be taken and being available to answer your questions and concerns.
Our English speaking team will also ensure that all information is provided in a clear and understandable manner.
In order to give you a better idea, we would like to inform you that we will be carrying out the following actions, among others:
– Preparation of the necessary procedures to carry out the management:
– Obtaining the NIE (Foreigners Identification Number).
– Obtaining powers of attorney duly legalized and translated.
– Drafting and study of contracts.
– Study and investigation of the administrative and legal situation of the property and the developer or seller, so that there is no prior charge or responsibility that could cause additional expenses or reduce the value of the property:
– Confirmation that the properties are duly registered in the corresponding Land Registry free of charge, occupants or tenants up to date with the payment of the relevant taxes
– Checking or obtaining building permits and licenses. If you want to expand a property or build a facility (a swimming pool, for example), it is very important to have a real valuation and obtain the corresponding permits.
– Help in finding, negotiating and obtaining a mortgage loan with the best conditions to finance the operation, if necessary.
– Setting a date for the transaction to take place and, if necessary, coordinating it with the date of moving in and handing over the keys or making the property available.
But, in addition, as practising lawyers with more extensive training in other areas of the law, we can also help you deal with other legal matters at the same time, so that, in the event of any unforeseen situation, complications or other queries you may wish to make, Abolex Abogados will ensure complete assistance for your complete peace of mind.